Sign Up and Stay Connected
Serving Those Who Serve Us
Support Your Frontline Managers by Fortifying Their Resilience and Building Their Skills
- Your frontline managers are critical. They ensure that patient care is both effective and efficient. While we’re all teetering precariously close to burnout at times, your frontline staff are suffering the most. They are often conflicted as they balance their own and family needs with providing services to people who may not be taking the appropriate safety precautions. As your highest performers proceed as though failure is not an option, they are the most stressed.
- Add to that the fact that front-line managers don’t always receive the managerial training they need. And now, with the stress of the pandemic, the cracks in their managerial-skills foundation are spreading as if hit by an earthquake.
- Arudia is here to support staff with:
- Programming customized to address your organization’s challenges;
- Individual and team coaching focused on services lines or roles;
- Team development and culture change;
- Leadership Development;
- Resilience and Wellbeing Development; and
- Leadership and Management Academy, high-end leadership and management training for a fractional cost;
- Don’t see what you need? Let’s talk about how to achieve your goals.
Is Your Leadership Team Not Quite Aligned?
- You have great people on your leadership team. They are smart, knowledgeable, and committed. And yet, something could be better. Perhaps your team hasn’t gelled. Perhaps your team members lack candor. Perhaps your team members are stressed and teetering on burnout. Whether your team would benefit from:
- Leadership and resilience development;
- Amped up creativity and an appreciation of different problem-solving styles; or
- Improved culture, collaboration, and communication
It’s Time to Position Yourself for Greater Success
- Many strategic planning sessions don’t end in progress. Add to that, the multi-year after-effects of the pandemic, and it’s time to lean into the change and uncertainty by rethinking your organization’s future. And yes, we’ve been doing this remotely. Check out:
- Strategic Planning, Arudia Style
- Our Mental Health Corporations of America Webinar called The Behavioral Health Trifecta: Serve Communities, Support Staff Resilience, and Secure Financial Stability
- Our brief article on rethinking the provision of behavioral health services.